We have provided the surfacing for playgrounds, pool decks, recreation areas, and other athletic facilities all over the United States. The following are some of our poured rubber playground surface examples.
Click on any of the images below to scroll larger photos of the entire project.
Kayla’s Krew, Franklin, WI.
- 12,000 sq. ft. of poured in place playground flooring.
- 100% ADA compliant playground with multiple different designs and play features.
ACS, New York, NY.
- 25,000 sq. ft. of both poured in place and rubber tiles on multiple playgrounds throughout the 5 boroughs.
- Applications varied from typical parks to rooftops.
Lego Land, Chicago, IL.
- 1,500 sq. ft. poured in place system around the Lego Land indoor play space.
City Park, Florence KY.
- Complete surface removal and new 6,000 sq. ft. poured in place resurfacing.
All About Learning, West Allis, WI.
- 1,400 sq. ft. poured in place system at daycare center.
- Includes a trike track.
Racine Unified Schools District, Racine, WI
Columbine Country Club, Columbine Lake, CO.
- Indoor pool deck resurfacing.
Schuetze Recreation Center, Waukesha, WI.
- 5,500 sq. ft. poured in place surface application.
Family Learning Center, Boston, MA.
- 1,100 sq. ft. of poured in place surfacing on a new play pad.
Grandma’s House, Wauwatosa, WI.
- 2,500 sq. ft. of poured in place surfacing. Recap and Restoration of existing surface.
Pool Deck, Private Residence, Richfield, WI.
Casa’s Daycare, Tuscon, AZ.
- 2,500 sq. ft. recap.