Commercial playground flooring comes with a variety of options. But when it comes to recreation surfaces, durability is second only to safety. Our poured-in-place rubber playground surfacing is our most durable, permanent surface option—making it safe, long-lasting, and virtually maintenance free! Sometimes called “wet pour rubber flooring”, “rubberized playground surfacing”, “safety flooring for playgrounds”, or “playground base”, it can be installed when a playground is being built or for an existing playground. Unlike rubber playground safety tiles, poured playground surfaces are seamless.
Poured-in-Place Rubber Playground Surface
The rubber playground surface material we use is also highly-customizable for depth, color, shape, and design. The pour-in-place (PIP) method allows us to install a recreational flooring surface that is not only safe (it’s a soft playground surface, which is why some people refer to it as a “playground foam surface”) and durable, but also virtually limitless in design options. Because the components are mixed and applied on site, school colors, logos, games and/or geometric shapes can be permanently incorporated into the surface allowing for a visually appealing and even functional rubber surface design.
We also offer playground resurfacing services for existing playgrounds that are looking to replace the wood/rubber mulch or other surfaces.
Poured Rubber Playground Flooring Features
- ✓ 2-layer surface, poured and troweled on site
- ✓ Thickness can be customized for safety and shock-absorption
- ✓ Recycled rubber: Rubber surface materials made from post-consumer and pre/post-industrial recycled flooring materials
- ✓ Porous, ideal for outdoor or indoor flooring surfaces that might get wet
- ✓ Customizable designs with 24 standard colors and combinations
- ✓ Unitary playground surface (unlike mulch, it’s all connected)
- ✓ ADA-compliant (meets requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act)
- ✓ ASTM F1951-99 (Standard Specification for Determination of Accessibility of Surface Systems Under and Around Playground Equipment)
- ✓ ASTM F1292-18 (Standard Specification for Impact Attenuation of Surfacing Materials Within the Use Zone of Playground Equipment)
- ✓ 7 – 10 year warranty
- ✓ Eligible for LEED® credits and state grants
Indoor & Outdoor Poured Rubber Surfacing for Playgrounds
You may be wondering if poured rubber surfacing works indoors and outdoors. The answer is yes; both indoor and outdoor rubber flooring for playgrounds can be installed for various applications, including:
- Outdoor Playgrounds
- Indoor Playgrounds
- Pool Decks/Areas
- Parks & Recreation Departments
- Daycare Centers
- Recreation Centers
- Military Family Housing
- Garage Floors
- Gyms & Fitness Centers
- …and more!
Installing Poured Rubber Playground Surfacing
You’re planning to install a new playground or redo an existing one. Or, you need rubber safety surfacing installed elsewhere (such as a pool deck or splash park).
Many companies will sell you the rubber flooring supplies, but then you’re stuck with two options:
- Spend the time and hassle of doing it yourself, or…
- Overpay the playground builder or general contractor to install the flooring
There’s an easier way.
Trust the expert playground ground covering contractors at adventureTURF to get the job done right the first time, within budget, and on time, all while using high-quality rubber surfacing material.
When you’re looking for a playground flooring installer in the USA, our professionals are ready to get the job done so kids can start enjoying the investment of a new (or improved) playground.
We serve the entire United States
Have questions about commercial rubber playground surfacing? Contact us or see these helpful posts:
- What are the pros and cons for poured rubber playground surfacing when it comes to safety, cost, and quality?
- How much does poured rubber playground installations cost?
- How can I save money on poured rubber playground surfacing?
- Is my playground or pool too small for a poured rubber surface? What are my options?
- What playground flooring design options are there?