Commercial playground flooring comes with a variety of options. But when it comes to recreation surfaces, durability is second only to safety. Our poured-in-place rubber playground surfacing is our most durable, permanent surface option—making it safe, long-lasting, and virtually maintenance free! Sometimes called “wet pour rubber flooring” or “rubberized playground surfacing”, it can be installed when a playground is being built or for an existing playground. Unlike rubber playground safety tiles, poured playground surfaces are seamless.
Poured-in-Place Rubber Playground Surface
The rubber playground surface material we use is also highly-customizable for depth, color, shape and design. The pour-in-place method allows us to install a recreational flooring surface that is not only safe (it’s a soft playground surface) and durable, but also virtually limitless in design options. Because the components are mixed and applied on site, school colors, logos, games and/or geometric shapes can be permanently incorporated into the surface allowing for a visually appealing and even functional rubber surface design.
We also offer playground resurfacing services for existing playgrounds that are looking to replace the wood/rubber mulch or other surfaces.
Poured Rubber Playground Surface Features
- ✓ 2-layer surface, poured and troweled on site
- ✓ Thickness can be customized for safety and shock-absorption
- ✓ Rubber surface materials made from post-consumer and pre- and post-industrial recycled flooring materials
- ✓ Porous, ideal for outdoor or indoor flooring surfaces
- ✓ Customizable designs with 24 standard colors and combinations
- ✓ Meets requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and ASTM F-1951-99 Determination of Playground Surface Accessibility
- ✓ 7 – 10 year warranty
- ✓ Eligible for LEED® credits and state grants
Poured Rubber Surfacing can be used in a Variety of Indoor & Outdoor Applications
- Pool Decks/Areas
- Parks & Recreation Departments
- Daycare Centers
- Recreation Centers
- Military Family Housing
- Both Indoor & Outdoor
- Garage Floors
- Exercise Facilities
- …and more!
Installing Poured Rubber Playground Surfacing
You’re planning to install a new playground or redo an existing one. Or, you need rubber safety surfacing installed elsewhere.
Many companies will sell you the rubber flooring supplies, but then you’re stuck with two options:
- Spend the time and hassle of doing it yourself, or…
- Overpay the playground builder or general contractor to install the flooring
There’s an easier way.
Trust the expert contractors at adventureTURF to get the job done right the first time, within budget, and on time, using high-quality rubber surfacing material.
When you’re looking for a playground flooring installer in the USA, our professionals are ready to get the job done so kids can start enjoying the investment of a new (or improved) playground.
We serve the entire United States.