When it comes to recreation surfaces, durability is second only to safety. Our poured-in-place rubber playground surfacing is our most durable, permanent surface option—making it safe, long-lasting, and virtually maintenance free! Sometimes called “wet pour rubber flooring” or “rubberized playground surfacing”, it can be installed when a playground is being built or for an existing playground. Unlike rubber playground safety tiles, poured playground surfaces are seamless.
Poured-in-Place Rubber Playground Surface
The rubber playground surface material we use is also highly-customizable for depth, color, shape and design. The pour-in-place method allows us to install a recreational flooring surface that is not only safe (it’s a soft playground surface) and durable, but also virtually limitless in design options. Because the components are mixed and applied on site, school colors, logos, games and/or geometric shapes can be permanently incorporated into the surface allowing for a visually appealing and even functional rubber surface design.
We also offer playground resurfacing services for existing playgrounds that are looking to replace the wood/rubber mulch or other surfaces.
Poured Rubber Playground Surface Features
- 2-layer surface, poured and troweled on site
- Thickness can be customized for safety and shock-absorption
- Rubber surface materials made from post-consumer and pre- and post-industrial recycled flooring materials
- Porous, ideal for outdoor or indoor flooring surfaces
- Customizable designs with 24 standard colors and combinations
- Meets requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and ASTM F-1951-99 Determination of Playground Surface Accessibility
- 7 – 10 year warranty
- Eligible for LEED® credits and state grants
Poured Rubber Surfacing can be used in a Variety of Indoor & Outdoor Applications
- Pool Decks/Areas
- Parks & Recreation Departments
- Daycare Centers
- Recreation Centers
- Military Family Housing
- Both Indoor & Outdoor
- Garage Floors
- Exercise Facilities
- …and more!