When it comes to recreation surfaces, durability is second only to safety. Our poured in place rubber playground surface is our most durable, permanent surface option—making it safe, long-lasting, and virtually maintenance free! It can be installed when a playground is being built or for an existing playground.
Poured-in-Place Rubber Playground Surface
The rubber playground surface material we use is also highly-customizable for depth, color, shape and design. The pour in place method allows us to install a recreational flooring surface that is not only safe and durable, but also virtually limitless in design options. Because the components are mixed and applied on site, school colors, logos, games and/or geometric shapes can be permanently incorporated into the surface allowing for a visually appealing and even functional rubber surface design. We also offer playground resurfacing services for existing playgrounds that are looking to replace the wood/rubber mulch or other surfaces.
Poured Rubber Playground Surface Features
- 2-layer surface, poured and troweled on site
- Thickness can be customized for safety and shock-absorption
- Rubber surface materials made from post-consumer and pre- and post-industrial recycled flooring materials
- Porous, ideal for exterior or interior flooring surfaces
- Customizable designs with 24 standard colors and combinations
- Meets requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and ASTM F-1951-99 Determination of Playground Surface Accessibility
- 7 – 10 year warranty
- Eligible for LEED® credits and state grants
Poured Rubber Surfacing can be used in a Variety of Indoor & Outdoor Applications
- Parks & Recreation Departments
- Daycare Centers
- Recreation Centers
- Military Family Housing
- Pool Decks/Areas
- Both Indoor & Outdoor
- Garage Floors
- Exercise Facilities
- …and more!